Sunday 23 September 2007

Season of Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness




Autumn is really on its way now. Misty mornings and even a bit of a nip in the air! It's only a matter of weeks before the clocks go back and it'll be leaving home in the dark and getting home in the dark.


But the one good thing about the autumn is that the rugby season is underway (and I'm not talking the Rugby World Cup!). Two wins out of two for the Tigers, although this week's match against arch-rivals Barf wasn't one of the best demonstration of freeflowing rugby I've ever seen but as they say, a win's a win.


It was good to see some of the new boys performing well. The pre-season preparation seems to have paid off. Five matches instead of the usual two. Let's hope the boys aren't exhausted by the end of the season! And just because I remembered to take my camera yesterday, here's a gratuitous shorts shot!






1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

yes, it's getting to look like fall here too. It's driving me crazy because we did get much summer. I'm dreading winter.