Saturday 1 September 2007

Oops I nearly forgot

I've been off work this week - not for any reason in particular, just cos I wanted a bit of a break before we 'go live' with a project at the end of September. Only now it's been put back to the end of October.


Anyway, I had a few things I planned to do including cutting the hedge in my back garden (partly done), taking stuff to the tip (partly done) and I've just remembered I intended to pimp a Raspberry Ruffle (as in Pimp that Snack).


I did a giant Jaffa Cake for the boy Thos' birthday earlier in the year and I fancied having another go. It all makes perfect sense to me anyway. I just need to get some raspberry milk shake syrup and some plain chocolate. I think I've got the dessicated coconut!


Additional photo of said pimped snack. Unfortunately I couldn't find the one with the candles on it. I think it's still on my phone!


No comments: