Friday 22 June 2007

Today.....

....I have mostly been wearing the yellow hat of positivity - much to everyone else's annoyance.

Which is strange cos yellow's just not my colour!

And today didn't get off to a very good start. I was woken by coughing at midnight and managed to get back to sleep at about 4am. So when the alarm went off at 6 I just turned over and went back to sleep again. So I was late leaving home and got stuck in the village behind a Travis Perkins truck unloading stuff at a building site. Fortunately the driver unloaded one pallet then moved the truck until the traffic jam had cleared.

Now I've just got to think of a way to get the six hats into my next assignment.

1 comment:

ra said...

funny, I've been wearing the gray cowl of gloom but I have a feeling that the blue toque of indecision may be todays choice..... but then again!