Saturday 2 June 2007

Displacement Activities

I really should be doing something else but it's saturday morning, sunny and warm so I'm indoors typing away on my computer, having listened to the wonderful Eddie Izzard on bbc7 listen again.

I think I'm coming down with blog fever. I did manage to resist for AGES. One of my sisters has had a knitting blogg for quite a while and I've dipped in and out of hers and others, but the time has now come to start blogging - mainly cos she manages to miss all the interesting bits out!

Also eldest sister lives other side of world so tends to miss out on the minutiae of daily life 'over here'. G'day, chick.

Anyway, "there'll be no more Rugby to watch 'til the fall and we're already feeling the pangs of withdrawal" so saturday mornings are no longer spent in anticipation of the match and I need other things to stop me doing what I should be eg housework (BOO!), studying (BOOOOO!), cleaning the car etc etc etc.........




1 comment:

ra said...

addo mi duck. Wodja mean I miss all the interesting stuff? bloomin cheek.