Monday 11 June 2007

back on line

For some unknown reason my wireless internet connection stopped working last week. Dunno why. The good news is that I've managed to fix it. Not sure how, but I have. Fortunately I was up at ra's at the weekend so I could go on line there and she helped me a bit with my blog.

Ta m'duck!


I now know how to insert photos. And I've just worked out for myself how to edit the HTML. Given that when people ask me what I do for a living I tend to describe myself as a computer geek (it's easier than trying to explain what a systems developer does) this may be a little hard to comprehend. I confess I'm RUBBISH with technology!

Ra has given me the tip that people don't read bloggs without pictures or conversation so ..............



Here's a gratuitously pointless picture of Rose with the Tigers coach, and I don't mean Marcelo Loffreda.







I've not really got the hang of this blogging business. This post has taken ages to do. I should really have spent this evening writing up a role play for my Management Diploma, not fiddling about with my blog. Tut tut.

1 comment:

ra said...

tut tut tut! If you dont get your homework done you'll have to do it over Woolfest weekend!!!!!