Friday 17 August 2007

Extensive Car Collection





Here's the new addition to my extensive car collection. I've either got a real bargain or a complete lemon. But that's always the case when you buy a used car (or even a new one sometimes).





OK so the rest of the family thought I was slightly (or completely) mad in purchasing a car off e-bay but I did go to have a look at it before bidding and met the seller AND I didn't pay over the odds.



My BiL was particularly disparaging, until we got it home and he had a good look at it. Then he forewent the pleasure of going shepherding so Annie and I went instead, but he stayed by the phone just in case. The 4 wheel drive worked fine. (It runs on the road in 2 wd and you have a little gear stick to switch it when you need the extra traction. ) Even the cows liked it. A bit too much. One tried to lick it! At least it's got some mud on it now. It was a bit too clean.



Smem's already booked me to take her to a horse show on Sunday. That should mean the spotless inside gets messed up a bit. Let's hope the weather's not too wet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like he's got any room to talk when he bought his wife a Lada!!!

What is it anyway? Apart from big black 4wd. Just so we can give a second BiL opinion from down under.